Energeno will be one of the 6 exhibitors present at the Solar Power Uk Roadshow 2013: Restarting the Market for the following days:
- Thursday 7th February 2013 - South East
- Wednesday 27th February - Midlands
- Thursday 28th Febrary - South West
Full information on dates and locations here.
Wherever you are at right now, as subsidies are cut and installation rates drop, there has never been a more challenging time for the UK solar industry, yet solar still proves to be the most popular renewable energy choice in the country!
So what can be done to restart the market and make your business work harder for you?
On Thursday 7 February, the Rt Hon. Greg Barker, MP, Minister of State for Energy and Climate Change will launch the Restarting the Market - Solar Power UK 2013 Roadshows!
Taking place in locations throughout the UK, the Solar Power UK Roadshows will focus on restarting the market and looking at how we can re-energise solar in the UK. These events will look at how to improve the way you sell and promote your solar business. Each of the seven half-day seminars provides an accessible, educational opportunity for SME installer businesses to learn more about all the latest tips and topics essential for running a successful solar business in 2013.
Key topics will include:
- DECC briefings on the latest tariffs, policy and current/future outlook for the UK solar market
- A full and exclusive introduction to the latest MCS guide
- Good practice and design, product yield and new MCS outputs
- Selling solar, customer relationship management and how to make your business profitable in a challenging economic period with a reduced FiT
- Business models, warranties and finance options
- The Green Deal evolution and what it means for your business
Full information on signing up can be found on the Solar Power UK website: http://www.solarpowerukevents.org/roadshows.